Monday, February 2, 2009

I've been tagged




Christy tagged me about a week ago and I'm just now getting around to responding. This picture was taken when Noah was twelve months old. Noah formed a habit very early on of rubbing my eye lashes when he was sleepy. It's very strange and I honestly don't know how it happened. Now a year and a half later he still rubs my eyes when he's sleepy. Noah is very much a snuggler. I on the other hand am not. I can somewhat appreciate how sweet it is to feel his little hand on my face though!
One of my funnier memories is of picking Noah up from the nursery when he was a year old. A friend (Cile) had nursery duty that day and was in Noah's class. When I went to pick him up she said she was trying to rock Noah to sleep and he kept reaching up for her eyes. Apparently it freaked her out a little until she remembered me saying he rubbed my eyes to fall asleep... Poor Cile!

Christy Stewart tagged me. I am tagging Deena, Rob, Haley and Cile (since you got a shout out in my blog). You are supposed to open up your 4th picture album, post the 4th picture, and tag 4 people. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Micheal said...

Ok...so I am posting in response to your comment on ketchup. I have a major fan of ketchup...used to eat ketchup sandwiches when I was younger, so I feel like an expert in the field of ketchup. Ketchup is ketchup! Also, no, you do not have to keep syrup in the fridge. For some reason I have always put ketchup and syrup in the fridge. Brandon is under the notion that they both should go in the pantry, but clearly I win the battle on this one. I am pretty sure you have not been poisoning your family.