Thursday, January 22, 2009

I passed my test!!

Sorry I didn't leave more detail the first time I posted this. I intended to, but we were leaving for Gatlinburg the next day and I just ran out of time.
The test I was referring to in the title is my Glucose test. After failing the 1 hour test and passing out during the three hour test, I finally found out that I indeed passed!! Believe me this was a huge shock! I just knew I had failed it and was in for a very long third trimester. Yea for me and Baby Cade! We are in Gatlinburg now, having So much fun. I can't wait to post more from our trip!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yea!!!!! I've been thinking about you. I am glad to hear your good news!! Also, I tagged you on my blog:-)

The Williams Family said...

oh I know, I read it. I just ran out of time before we left. I will post a pic ASAP. Thanks for the prayers and tagging me :-)