Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Greg!


I know, I know, this was totally wrong. Let me just say to defend myself that in 7th grade (when I met Greg) I was completely smitten with that dorky boy with the big glasses!
I guess you can tell from the birthday card that we have been celebrating a birthday at our house. My husband has a terrible birthday... December 28! The poor man never gets anything good because everyone has spent all their money on Christmas!
Greg is now 27 years old. I would say he has grown up a lot this year. He now has two children (counting baby # 2 due in April) and is even a deacon at the church. If that doesn't make you old I don't know what does! J/K!
*Greg let me say to you Happy Birthday. Every year I spend with you seems to go by faster! I can't wait to make so many more wonderful memories with you. I love you! Thanks for the many, many laughs we shared together this year! Here's to many more to come!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Happy belated birthday, Greg!!!

Unknown said...

We never got that "Happy Birthday" video to post, but we will show you next time we see you! You HAVE come a long way! I was reminded of that when Brad and I watched the infamous Christmas video with Mike and Cynthia. You know, the year you and Brad got the new microphone. I STILL laugh when I think about it! Hey...that might be an interesting one to try to get onto FB...