Monday, December 8, 2008

It's a BOY!!




So the news has been out for awhile and I am extremely behind posting this blog but... It's a boy.
Most importantly our 2nd boy was completely healthy at his big sonogram. He had all 8 fingers and toes, just kidding there were 10. :-)

I know most of you must think I am disappointed that we are having another boy. I thought I would be too. Actually though, it was a bit of a relief. Don't get me wrong I still want my girl, but having another boy at this point is just easier (and cheaper).
Noah has not yet realized that he is getting a baby brother. My belly is finally starting to look a little bigger (if you didn't know I have been pretty sick with this pregnancy.) I think he's a little curious about all this but mostly he doesn't seem to care.
I can't wait until he has a playmate at our house. He begs me everyday to go play at his friend Adix (Alex) house. I know it will be awhile before they are playing together but I really look forward to that day.

My parents are very excited about having another grandson. They are also a little apprehensive that their two children have given them 5 grandsons in less than three years time. I wonder what the next three years hold in store for them?? :-)

We have not yet named the baby. We have some names in mind but haven't come to a decision yet. We would love any suggestions you could bring to the table. Please limit the name to 4 letters (to go with Beth, Greg, and Noah.) Most likely Robert will be a part of the name as either a first name or a middle name. I look forward to reading your suggestions!

I hope you are all having a fantastic December. We are so excited about Christmas around the Williams house. Hopefully I will be posting soon about our visit to the Christmas tree farm and some other fun holiday adventures!


4 comments:

Micheal said...

So you know that there are people out there that read your blog, I decided to post my comments on her rather than email or facebook. I also know how exciting it is to get comments on your blog (the only evidence that someone actually reads). So here are 4 letter boy names I like (in no particular order)...Cade, Cody, Cole, Dane, Drew, Gabe, Gray, Hays, Jack, Levi, Luke, Nate, and Pate. Can I also say that you are so lucky to have the name of Williams to work with. I mean most anything sounds great! My favorites (for the moment) from the above list are Cole, Gray, Hays, and Levi. That could change at any moment. I would also like to throw out Dick. Doesn't Dick Williams have a great ring to it?

Dad John said...

Boo-----

Audi is a four letter name. ;-)

Seriously, I do like Pate (nicknames count?)
Levi too! Thanks Micheal

Micheal said...

Pate is good considering your maiden name is Patterson. Didn't think of that. Robert Pate Williams, very strong name if I do say so myself.

Haley said...

I really like Pate!!! Robert Pate Williams...wow. I also love Cole. (So much that if you don't use it, maybe in about 80 years...). I like Jack, but not really with Williams. Cade is cute too. Michael has lots of great suggestions!