Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day #18 of fever!

Noah went back to visit our best friend Dr. Lytle today. It was not a fun visit. He's sick of that place. I'm sick of that place. My wallet is sick of that place!

Ahh well another day another doctor.

The diagnosis did not get any better today. Noah has developed pneumonia. If you remember this Noah had pneumonia last year during the holidays. Evidently two rounds of pneumonia by three years of age is not exactly the picture of a healthy child.

So we will wait two weeks for Noah to kick the pneumonia and then go for more extensive testing. Dr. Lytle thinks there might possibly be an underlying reason why Noah can't seem to fight anything off. I'm not extremely worried because when I was little doctors thought the exact same thing about me.

Please pray for Noah and Cade. They are my precious babies and I just want them well!!

4 comments:

Micheal said...

We will be praying. I hope the boys get better quickly and that you can return to the land of the living again soon!

Heather said...

dr. lytle grew up with my mom! he was like her little brother :)

The Reeds said...

Beth, I'm so sorry!! We'll be praying he gets better soon!

Haley said...

Give those sweet boys kisses from me. Tell them they need to get better so we can play in three weeks!!! Praying for you and love you so much!