Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Arrgghh Mateys!

This weekend Noah had his three year old birthday party! We had so much fun and most of his friends were able to come! About two months before the party I was looking for invitations. I thought we would do a cute frog or a little boy swimming since it was a pool party. Instead Noah looked at them and said, "I WANT THAT PIRATE"! I didn't even know he knew what a pirate was. Oh well, Pirate Party it would be! It turned out to be great. The ideas are endless for a Pirate Party. I ordered a HUGE pirate ship float off the Internet. Then I settled on a cake. (I always bake them myself.) We also filled up a pool with sand, hid treasure chests with gold candy in them (these were our goody bags). All in all the day was a success. Noah had so much fun that we had to drag him out of the pool along with his pirate ship that night! Here are some pictures....
























3 comments:

Christy said...

Happy Birthday, Noah...what a fun party you had! Chase really enjoyed swimming and playing:-)

Rachel N. said...

So much fun! I hate it we had to miss but I was hosting a baby shower and Andrew took the girls to my cousins birthday. Once again, Beth, the cake looked adorable!

Unknown said...

Beth, you've done it again. What a great birthday party! I just know everyone had a blast and Noah will always cherish how special he feels on "his" day. You are an awesome mama! -Kimi