Monday, June 15, 2009

Memorial Day!!

We've had visitors!! Rob, Kimi, Lake, Thomas and Smith have finally made it to Alabama!
We had an exciting and wonderful two weeks with them. It all started with an eventful Memorial Day at the lake.
Full of this...




and some of this..

and lots of this...

and this...


and this was complicated and way too hard to do...

(a picture of all our babies)

Isn't he adorable, gosh I miss that face already!!

Oh the tent... This deserves a whole blog devoted strictly to it. We had a very unsuccessful camp out in this tent.

All in all I wish everyday was Memorial Day 2009. I love my family to pieces and I have to say we have the cutest nine boys I've ever laid eyes on!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Beth! Glad somebody blogged about our trip. Lake is loving seeing pictures of his cousins online. We will have to skype again soon. Love ya'll!